CROSS ICE COORDINATOR
Hello Hingham Youth Hockey Parents:
We are excited for the upcoming cross ice season! For those of you who are still deciding to sign up your son or daughter for cross ice - its never too late.
Evaluations to Pick Even Teams:
Our season officially starts the weekend after Columbus Day on 10/19. We are going to have our evaluations to pick even teams on Saturday, October 5th and Sunday, October 6th. Please note, if your child cannot attend the evaluations they will still be placed on a team.
Saturday, October 5th
· 9:15 am in the Pilgrim Middle Rink – for players with a last name that begins with the letters A-M
· 10:15 am in the Pilgrim Middle Rink – for players with a last name that begins with the letters N-Z
Sunday, October 6th
· Noon at Pilgrim – All players
Optional Informal Practices:
To help get the kids ready and comfortable on their skates, we will be offering free practices leading up to the start of the season. Please find the below schedule:
· Saturday, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28 - we will have open ice from 9:15 am – 11:10 am
· Sunday, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29 - we will have open ice from noon – 2 pm
Games: Beginning on October 19th, games will be held on Saturday mornings at either 9:15 am, 10:15 am or 11:15 am in the middle rink at Pilgrim.
Practice: Our weekly practice will be on Sundays’ at noon – 12:50 pm or 1:00 pm to 1:50 pm.
Skills: Starting in late September or early October, O’Sullivan Hockey will once again run our skills on Monday evenings at 4:20 pm at Bavis. We will be back in touch with the exact start date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stephen Burm Rob Merrill
Mite House Coordinator Mite House Coordinator